Terms & Conditions
When you use our services and app, you’re agreeing to our terms, so please take a few minutes to read the User Agreement below:
The Terms and conditions (“Agreement”) governs the use of the website emoaid.in and emoaid.com and its related sites and App (singularly or jointly, hereinafter referred to as ‘EmoAid’) owned and operated by Centre For Child and Adolescent Wellbeing. The services offered by the website include the mental wellbeing exercises and sessions aimed at infusing creative skills, mindset and emotional development of teenagers, young person, adults and families in need of care & all age groups ( “Participants”) in India or any person from any part of the world ( ‘Services’). These terms govern the access or use of Services by you from within India or any part of the world. These Terms and Conditions represents the whole agreement and understanding between CCAW.., and the Guardian/parent of a child who visits the Website ad registers for the EmoAid program.(“Member”).
CCAW reserves the right to without prior notice, modify/amend the terms of this Agreement , change the services or any feature of the website and mobile application. You agree to be bound to any such changes when you use the EmoAid services after any such modifications/alteration/amendment. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. You will always be able to know when the version was last updated by checking the “Last Revised” date in the header of this Agreement.
To use the Services, the Member must be legal guardian or part of a child and request for service to be rendered for benefit of his /her child below 18 years of age. Any person under 18 years of age accessing/using this website or mobile application should do so under parental guidance. Your use of this site represents and warrants you have the right to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all its terms and conditions.
- A visitor may sign in and register to become a Member of EmoAid program and use its Services by creating an account with a user name and password of his choice. A Visitor may choose to register using his Google or Facebook account id or using Mobile number and OTP. We will request you to provide your full name, email id, Date of Birth, password, place of residence and gender details which will remain confidential. Account is activated after clicking the verification link sent to a Member’s email id provided. When creating your account, you must provide accurate, updated and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Site and/or the Services forthwith at the sole discretion of CCAW.
- You are not permitted to create multiple profiles. If CCAW becomes aware that you have created multiple profiles, your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith.
This agreement will remain in force and will be effective while you use any of the EmoAid services till the time you are its member. Member can terminate/close/withdraw his/her membership at any time by clicking on “Delete My Account”. CCAW reserves the right to , at its sole discretion suspend/ cancel a Member’s account forthwith in case it finds or learns that any illegal activity is being carried out by such Member through his account with or if a Member breaches any of conditions set out in this Agreement. The IPR Policy and Indemnity provisions will survive the termination or expiry of this agreement.
- RIGHTS WE GRANT YOU
Upon accepting this agreement and registering for EmoAid program, CCAW grants you to access and use the Services it offers in accordance with this Agreement. If you choose to become a Member by creating an account with EmoAid , an account will be registered for your use and you will be provided with the required “Account Information” such as user identification, password, username or any other such relevant information. If you Login into your account with some third-party access like Facebook or Gmail, the login information of such account shall be considered as the account information.. The EmoAid app may be updated from time to time and its upgrades shall be sent to our Members automatically.
4. RIGHTS YOU GRANT TO US
Our services let you participate in EmoAid sessions on payment of required fees and avail benefits of emotional wellbeing sessions , resources and workshops for children.By accepting this agreement and paying for EmoAid program you give express and clear consent for your child to participate in mental well being sessions. You also grant CCAW clear and express consent to record the training session only for purposes of monitoring the delivery of training by trainers and assessing level of participation of kids in an Emo Ai program. No personally sensitive information shall be asked of any kid during the EmoAid sessions.
- The EmoAid Services are strictly for the personal use of individual members’s children only, and shall not be used by you, directly or indirectly in connection with any commercial endeavors or activities.
- You will keep your account and password secure and not share user account information with others nor will you record any online session of EmoAid nor will you will facilitate such recording unauthorizedly by others.
- You will not solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users/Members; and
- You will not post anything that is spam, abusive, harassing, harmful, obscene, libelous, offensive pornographic, defamatory, objectionable to others or invades another person’s privacy, hate speech, racially ,ethnically or otherwise objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering, or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever,
- You will not post anything that is violent in nature, unlawful or discriminating or indulge in identity theft or cheating by personation.
- You shall not violate/infringe any propriety rights including trademark, copyright, patent or other such rights of CCAW.
- You will not post or share Content that is harmful to minors, involves child pornography, child grooming ,sexual harassment, cyberbullying or cyberstalking
- You will not upload anything that contains software virus or any malicious code that might disrupt and destroy the functionality of the computer resource.
- You will not solicit passwords or login information belonging to some other user.
- In certain cases you may be asked to prove your identity, to access or use the services and you agree that you may be denied access to of our services if you refuse to provide proof of identity.
- You will not conduct any kind of monetary transaction with other members of EmoAid. Any such transactions conducted will be solely at your risks and CCAW is not liable or responsible for anything whatsoever including but not limited to any kind of frauds.
- In case a User commits any of above acts, CCAW shall be entitled to suspend/terminate User’s membership forthwith apart from pursuing other legal recourse such as stringent criminal and civil actions.
- CONTENTS POSTED ON THE SITE
CCAW owns and retains all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights, trade secrets, knowhow, business information in the EmoAid websites and app and all the EmoAid Program & its Services and related intellectual property . Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given express written permission by CCAW, you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, commercially use, sell, disclose, display, reverse engineer, decompile, attempt to register intellectual property or sell any such proprietary information of CCAW .You will not act in any manner prejudicial to the interests of CCAW or its proprietary program, EmoAid.
This website uses technology to protect transmitted digital information and stores all data with the cloud platform of CCAW which securely stores its data on its servers located in India or abroad fas per applicable industry standards . You also agree to review from time to time the security standards and these security standards may change, be modified and include automated updates, patches and/or reinstallation of software. Any violations of the technology or the terms of the use may be subject to stringent Civil and/or Criminal liability.
NETWORK ACCESS AND DEVICES
You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Services. Your mobile network’s data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access or use the Services from a wireless-enabled device and you shall be responsible for such rates and fees. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services and Applications and any updates thereto. CCAW does not guarantee that the Services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the Services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety and reliability of our Services. The Services are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis with no guarantee of fitness for particular purpose or non infringement by third party content ,CCAW and its subsidiaries, directors, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, licensors and other employees are not responsible for any incorrect or inappropriate content posted on EmoAid website either posted by users or members or for any conduct of the user/member of the EmoAid services. To the extent allowed, CCAW disclaims all implied warranties and representations for any (1) accuracy of data, error, omission, deletion, defect, delay in operation, interruptions, communication line failure, any indirect or incidental damages, unauthorized access of user or member communications (2) personal injury or damage/loss to property (3)any interruption of transmission to the services (4) transmission of any trojans, bugs or viruses to or through the services by the actions of any third party (5) any loss of your data or such content from the services.
All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any content that is posted on the EmoAid Site or any communication sent through EmoAid website will be of that Member/ user/ third party who has posted such content and/or sent such communication. CCAW reserves its right to claim damages from such Member/user/third party that it may suffer as a result of such content posted on the Site and/or such communication sent.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY-
To the maximum extent permitted by law, CCAW, its directors, managers, members, employees, licensors and such affiliates will not be liable for any direct, indirect or incidental damages, losses, loss of data, personal injury or other intangible loss resulting from the access or inability to use of the services, errors or inaccuracy of content, bugs, any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not CCAW is advised of the possibility of such damages.. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. CCAW liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to CCAW for the service during the term of membership.
The EmoAid Services may present links to third-party Web sites not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the availability of these third-party sites or their contents. You agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content of any such third-party site or goods or services available through any such third-party site.
11. DISPUTES/ ARBITRATION
The rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to this agreement will be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India. You and CCAW shall be bound to resolve all disputes, claims or conflict arising out of or in connection with the use of the CCAW shall be submitted to arbitration proceedings under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996 (as amended from time to time) and rules framed thereunder, such arbitration proceedings will take place at New Delhi, India. The award of the arbitration proceedings will be final and binding on both the parties. The dispute and conflicts will be governed by the competent courts in Delhi, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
13. FORCE MAJEURE
CCAW will not be liable for any delay, interruption or failure in the provisioning of services if caused by acts of God, declared or undeclared war, power failure, the inability to obtain equipment, supplies or other facilities that are not caused by a failure to pay, labor disputes, or other similar events beyond our control that may prevent or delay service provisioning.
c) You are under an obligation to report any misuse of site and application which is in violation of this agreement or applicable law. If you notice any abuse or misuse of the Site or any thing which is in violation of this Agreement or any applicable law, you shall forthwith report such violation by writing to Grievance officer notified on the EmoAid website .On receipt of such complaint, Grievance officer of CCAW may investigate such complaint and if necessary may terminate the membership of the Member responsible for such violation abuse or misuse. Any false complaint made by a Member shall make such Member liable for appropriate legal action including but not limited to termination of his/her membership.
Any queries /feedback can be mailed at email@example.com
- Information we collect
Registration details –We collect a Member’s sign up account details, including First name and Last name, Gender, age, birthday, E-mail, and other similar personal information, and personal details about your child, being name, age , and gender , any special health condition, content you post and share using EmoAid services including text, video, images, date when a photo/video is uploaded or post is created or its location details, if any. If you choose to log in through your google or Facebook account, we will collect the same information as your account detail or your mobile number in case you choose to register with a mobile number and OTP process for verification and creation of your account. When you register on our Website, you are choosing to provide this information voluntarily granting explicit consent.
User content & Metadata: We store all content posted by a user on EmoAid including queries, messages, feedback, registration to book a session, parents made, details of child, session timings, session recordings, assessments and evaluation for feedback of EmoAid workshops and related information. We may collect metadata associated with a user’s content.
Voluntary information: We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or otherwise communicate with us.
Permitted access to certain information -If you choose to allow access to your video and audio files, to enable posting of content from your account, if any.
- Information we automatically collect about you
- When you access or use EmoAid, we may collect the following information:
Technical information, including internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile or any other device to the internet, your login information, browser type, IP address, plug-in and its versions, mobile and other device model no., time zone setting, operating system, CPU & connection speed and platform.
- Information about your visit, including material or information you viewed or searched for; full uniform Resource locators(URL) click stream to, through and form the website and other application operating device (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visit to certain page, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), any or every phone number used to call our customer service number.
- If you chose to sign in or register with EmoAid through Facebook ID or Google ID which will be your sole discretion, we collect your user ID and other related account information and other information freely made available to EmoAid will be stored by us.
Cookies and similar technologies
- How we use your Information
- The information provided by users or automatically collected by us enables us to provide our Services in a more efficacious manner and develop new Services, and provide more user-friendly experience.
- We may use information that we receive to:
- To monitor, test, improve and provide our service more effectively.
- Fix technology problems and timely diagnose the same.
- To provide automatic update of EmoAid application and services.
- To develop, operate, improve, maintain, our services and test new features.
- To research and study and add new features to the EmoAid program. The aggregate findings from this research may be published in scholarly journals or conferences. However, individual participants will not be identifiable and only statistical averages will reflect in findings and reports.
- After sign in help you efficiently access your information and remember your information for your next visit or during your visit so you will not have to re-enter it.
- To prevent illegal activity or fraud or other unauthorized access we verify your identity or to comply with any law enforcement requests.
- To enforce our terms of service and other policies.
- We may store some information locally on your device. For example, we may store information as local cache so that you can open the app or service and view content faster.
- Send you notification updates, newsletters, Pop-Up notification
- Respond to your questions or comments and send you service related notices.
- Provide information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you are already using or have enquired about.
- To make recommendations and suggestions to you and others users about services that may interest you.
- Information we share
Except as explained herein, or where you are expressly informed otherwise, we do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information unless required by law or for the protection of your Membership. However, EmoAid may share aggregate usage information of its users in a non-personally identifiable manner with advertisers and other third parties in order to present to Members and other users of the EmoAid more targeted advertising, services; provided that, in such situations, we will never disclose information that would personally identify you.
Links to other websites
- The EmoAid account of every Member is password-protected using encryption or other security features. EmoAid takes all reasonable precautions to protect the information of the Members, as well as information collected from other Visitors of the EmoAid website. We use industry standard measures to protect all information that is stored on our servers and within our database. We comply with all the reasonable security practices prescribed by the IT Act, 2000 & Rules framed thereunder. We limit the access to this information only to those employees who need its access in order to perform their assigned role such as our customer service personnel and only for the duration that it is required. If you have any questions about the security at our website, please contact us.
- Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services. We keep your information for as long as your account is active or as needed. For example, we may keep certain information even after you close your account if it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce this agreement. We retain the personal information you provide while your account is in existence or as needed to provide you services.
- CCAW takes all reasonable measures to ensure the security of any information collected from users and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before you get access to your EmoAid account. We may transfer such information we collect from users to servers located in another country and jurisdiction that may have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- Correcting / Updating or Removing Information or deleting an account
- You can change the Personal Information You’ve Submitted to the EmoAid website, by clicking the “Edit” links on your settings page or information in your account. A user at any time while availing EmoAid service or otherwise, shall have option of withdrawing in writing its consent given earlier to us. In case a visitor chooses not to give information sought to be collected or withdraws his consent later, EmoAid is entitled not to services for which they said information was sought. You can edit, update, add to or delete your account any time. When you delete your account, we may delete things you have posted, such as photos and other posts. If you do not want to delete your account, but want to temporarily stop using EmoAid, you may deactivate your account.
- Account Deletion
If for any reason you wish to delete your account you may through our setting provided in website and application, we may remove your personal information after reasonable time. Once you delete your account, your content and your account and other information will not be available but backup copy of your content will be kept by CCAW for records and security purposes till the need exists.
Members who no longer wish to receive our weekly email updates or other email notifications may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions contained in the applicable email or by logging-in and changing their settings in the “Account Settings” section of the EmoAid website. You can access this page by clicking on the “Settings” link on the top right of your EmoAid homepage.
We Respect Privacy
We value the Privacy of our Users.
If you wish to post anonymously or use services of EmoAid anonymously, you can do so. Though registration will require you to submit personal data of identification, on screen the name reflected will be anonymous in case of any queries are posted by a User In that case, your name will show anonymous but please ensure the content you post is legal.
At CCAW a Grievance officer has been appointed to attend to any queries or complaints regarding our services. Their name and contact details are : Dr. Shilpa Gupta +91 9810212536 and they shall redress your grievances expeditiously.
FIND OUT MORE
all rights reserved by EmoAid.in